Thursday, December 18, 2014

All Done, Boxed and at the Church




I finished on Monday evening. Phew!!! I'm still a bit worried that it isn't big enough. As the Frozen song says I just need to "Let it Go" :) 

Does anyone else have that fidgity feeling when you finish a project? You know, what do I do with my hands? I've got free time what do I do now? The drive to finish it in time occupied so much of my mind that now I find myself flustered. And it's not like I don't have projects to do. I have loads. It's just focusing the brain on one of them. Or maybe something that's a fluff piece that's not real important to get finished anytime soon? I'm sure I can rustle up something!!

See that chair? Well, that was my Dad's chair. It sat on the front porch and we called it The King's Chair. I was lucky enough to be the person to bring it home. My Mom took their porch swing with her to my sister's. It looks just like it, of course, only bigger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment