Friday, March 14, 2014

Blanket, Aquarium, and Prom Dresses

Well I finished with the blanket. With plenty of time to spare. It only measures about 39x56, just enough for a lap size.



I am pleased with how it turned out. There are things that could have been better but it is what it is :)


Now onto the aquarium. We had a good time. We arrived early enough so it wasn't very crowded yet. The girls had a good time. It had been far too long since we had visited last. My camera was working right so the pictures really didn't come out. But I did get a few shots. But none really worth posting. I really have got to take a class on digital cameras!!!!

We also hit some shops to find a prom dress. It start out good...then spirits began to lag. She couldn't find what she wanted in the color she wanted in the price I wanted. But in the last store we were going to we found it. It was in kind of a sketchy part of town and it looked a bit run down. But the ladies were wonderful!!! My daughter couldn't find anything and couldn't find anything. So I just grabbed stuff and told her to try them on. She wasn't real pleased with one but she said why not. It was perfect. Her theme is The Great Gatsby and it just fit with it. They gave her arm length gloves to try with it and its to die for. We are all happy campers. She liked dress and I liked the price :) I cant wait to see it all put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment