Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Poor Baby

 Waiting patiently to see the Doc



My poor S. Sunday she began having an ear ache. By Monday morning she was crying with pain. I take her to the clinic, get the ear drops and all is taken care of. Or so I thought.
Her other ear starts hurting on Tuesday and the drops don't seem to be helping. She's not hungry and even a bit sick to her stomach. Last night she comes, again, crying to my room because of the pain. So, back to the Doc. we go. 
Three shots --and who knows how much money--later she is back in bed catching up on sleep. 
 She received an antibiotic shot, one for the inflammation and one for the pain. Plus, she will continue with the drops, with new drops that will help with the pain AND oral antibiotics. 
I will head back to Walmart in a bit to get the rest of her meds. I have been to that stupid store 4 times in the last 3 days.
I so hope this does the trick. I don't think she can take much more. She really wants to sleep :).

I sure hope your week is going better than S's. Have a great Thursday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment