Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sweet Bella





I was sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather when my sweet, little Bella decided to come sit in my lap. She has never done that outside before. Inside--no problem. Outside---never. 
Luckily I had my tablet with me and I was able to capture these cute pictures.
Oh, how I love this cat. She was about 4 weeks old when we got her and I had the privilege of feeding her( and her brother) about every 2 hrs. And because of this it is still expected that I stand by her while she eats.
She waits for me to go to bed....actually, she sits by the bedroom door and demands I go to bed. When I am at the computer early in the morning she sits on the table and pats me on the head until I have her full attention, sometimes with claws out. She responds when I ask her questions and will even start the conversation occasionally. 
The only thing that would make her perfect is if she would voluntarily give me furry, purry kisses. I have to steal them :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little face. Isn't it amazing how dear our pets become to us. How lucky we are to have them as companions.

    ReplyDelete