Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sweet Bella





I was sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather when my sweet, little Bella decided to come sit in my lap. She has never done that outside before. Inside--no problem. Outside---never. 
Luckily I had my tablet with me and I was able to capture these cute pictures.
Oh, how I love this cat. She was about 4 weeks old when we got her and I had the privilege of feeding her( and her brother) about every 2 hrs. And because of this it is still expected that I stand by her while she eats.
She waits for me to go to bed....actually, she sits by the bedroom door and demands I go to bed. When I am at the computer early in the morning she sits on the table and pats me on the head until I have her full attention, sometimes with claws out. She responds when I ask her questions and will even start the conversation occasionally. 
The only thing that would make her perfect is if she would voluntarily give me furry, purry kisses. I have to steal them :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little face. Isn't it amazing how dear our pets become to us. How lucky we are to have them as companions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete