Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas



Today I will be baking( not sure if the girls will be helping me out) and cleaning and gathering all things to pack.
The day after Christmas we will be heading to the in-laws for a couple of days. On the way we will stop at R's house to do a wee bit of Christmas with her. Looking forward to that.
We have someone to come over and feed the pets, etc, but I am a bit worried about the two cats being left alone. Egads, Simba will not leave Bella alone. I think I may have to put away all breakable things before I go :)

I had a great birthday. C gave me a duraflame heater. I know, I know. Not what you would expect for a 50th gift. But one VERY much appreciated. I've been wanting one for awhile now. It's really cute with its fake flame :) I LOVE it! He also drove nearly 45 minutes to pick up my birthday cake. Oh, and was it good!!!
All in all, a very nice birthday.

Don't judge me too severely on my little drawing. It has been years since I really drew anything. At one point I was going to major in art. It will take me awhile to really get back into the swing of things. I printed some vintage Christmas pictures to copy as best I could. I have always had a bit of a problem with proportions :)

Merry Christmas to you all. Praying that ya'll have safe travels and happy times.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment