Monday, May 4, 2015

Cedar Wasxwings




Looky what I had nesting in my tree the other evening. Cedar Waxwings. I have never seen them before. Oh. My. Are they ever gorgeous. I am SO happy that my camera has an awesome zoom. I just happened to glance up in my tree and saw these guys and I knew that they weren't a natural part of my birdy friends. So I ran for my camera---running with fingers crossed---hoping that they would still be there when I got back. Yea!!! They were. I must have taken about 60 photos. Basically all the same. I just couldn't stop taking pictures!!! I'm still just so giddy with excitement. I usually just see a handful of different birds so when I see a different one....I just want to burst. My poor girls were just looking at me like "whatever". I went back out the next evening but they had already moved on. 
Thank you Lord for small Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. They are very beautiful birds and it's great you were able to get so many good photos of them.

    ReplyDelete