Monday, September 22, 2014

Magic Kingdom

OK, Its been awhile. I've been very busy with school. But I have now cut way back on my work. I will now just be substituting and filling in whenever they need me. I would like to be able to help out with my In-laws and be able to go spend time with my own Mom as well.

Alrighty then....on to the Magic Kingdom. This was my H's favorite place so we decided to spend the whole day there. It was SO much fun.





The first picture is of Snow White's cottage. The new Mine Train ride is fabulous!!! Luckily we had a FastPass. The line was horrendous! The next picture was of the opening ceremony. My H cried. Yes, she is 19 and cried at Disney. She was so happy and overwhelmed. Then we have the Be Our Guest Restaurant. Again, fabulous!!! We really felt like we were in Beast's castle. Then we have Cinderella's castle all lit up for Celebrate the Magic. I have so many more pictures but I am still trying to get them all organized. And I'm sure you really don't want to see them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment