Sunday, January 31, 2016

Walk About



This little stinker decided to go on a walk about last week. For two nights and most of two days he was gone. I didn't really realize how much I have come to  like this cat. I really was getting worried and a bit sick to my stomach thinking he might be gone. 
I have been having a bit of trouble warming up to Simba. I think it is because of the fact that he is a bit aggressive with my Bella. He has become better but he still will go after her for no reason. Or for any sane human reason. I'm sure he has plenty of kitty reasons to pounce on her out of blue :).
But like I said, I was very surprised at how much I was worried about him.
I woke up one morning and there he was at the back door. He just sauntered in ate something and went right back outside! Gee, thanks, I love you too, you little @#$%.
I think another reason I have had a hard time warming up to him is because he isn't a cuddler. Only when he is total zonkered will he allow us to hold him for any length of time. He's a fun cat to watch and play with though. He'll chase/pounce on anything!! And he loves to walk around the yard with me, darting from one bush to another. Since it is a beautiful day, I think I will do just that.

Hope ya'll are having a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment